Saturday, December 22, 2007

WINTER!

According to my assignment notebook, today is the official first day of WINTER! Not to mention all of a sudden only 3 days until Christmas (and 11 until I take off for France!).

Right now, finals are done as of yesterday, and I'm just working on packing up everything to get moved in the next few days...



The Etsy shop has been closed but I may post a few special orders / reserves for people. I really don't have much left though, but feel free to send me an email (poorlostbread@gmail.com) or a message on etsy if you'd like to check on my stock.

Anyway, I'm very excited for everyone who is getting one of my plush for a holiday present--if you do and you read this I'd really like to have a photo of your toy in it's new home!

Off to pizza and packing....

No comments: