Monday, December 10, 2007

allez-y!



(on the left) Saturday : one year celebration with delicious paella made by le chef Adam, followed by a live improv performance of one of Adam's fellow entomology majors.

(on the right) tonight's batch of 6 coals for the Glitter Workshop, hopefully I can get them over there tomorrow or Wednesday. I have another 9 or 10 to make tomorrow in order to take them to work on Wednesday, so expect more plentiful and aesthetically pleasing coal snapshots to come.

Otherwise,

Sunday and today were spent for the most part in Chicago. Got my VISA, a book of 501 French verbs, and a good haul from a 50% fabric store moving sale (photos of those goods coming up, they should be documented and shared).

Also, I'm trying to think of some plush to make between finals and when I shove off for France to send to stores to sell for me... any suggestions of anything you'd like to see in plush format?

Off to the nightly episode (or two!) of The Twilight Zone!

Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so, my arms are way better and are ready to go thrifting/joanning, especially sometime next week when i should be studying...