Saturday, December 29, 2007

à bientôt Madison



First is my seasonal card to EVERYONE!

Today I said farewell to Madison until June. I thought it would be bittersweet, but it was mostly just sad. I won't get all weepy because there are plenty of other weepy blogs you could be reading. So instead I'll post some of the pretty photos that have been taken in the past weekish.

Here is the pile of slippers that I made for the fam and some friends, although they're not complete. The finals versions were personally embroidered with the name of the recipient sewn to the heel.



And here is the wrapping paper I made at kinkos by using some red and blue wrapper paper found at a thrift store and making more copies (illegal?) for PERSONAL USE on neon 11 x 13 sheets of paper.



And finally, some photos that Adam took of his bug collection since they are too pretty to just leave in a dark, lonely folder on my desktop.





No comments: