Wednesday, December 5, 2007

still snowy


although i have no photos of the snow to show, i may try to get some tonight. there is on particular car at the end of my block that is hardly visible under the masses of snow and ice.

but anyway, i found this lovely photo of my plush in action at the kismet gallery's plush vinyl + clay show in Troy, NY right now.

also it seems the croque monsieur moustached sandwich has already been eaten or perhaps purchased? who knows, maybe he's living in nyc now, spreading his toasty warmth.

one full week of classes left, with a trip to chicago this weekend to meet with the French Consulate to get my VISA (fingers crossed!), and then finals and then moving and then christmas (oh no i don't have any presents), and THEN FRANCE! AHHHHHHH!

but, i still have about a month, and i really really want to get some sewing in too, hopefully tomorrow after my oil change (yes Mom I remembered)...

Yip yip!

No comments: