Monday, December 3, 2007

snowy


i keep forgetting to upload my photos onto my computer before i leave to get internet (since i don't have it at my house)! but, luckily a recent Poor Lost Bread convert has taken a photo of her pink bulb ornament in her pink holiday tree! (thank you Sandy!)

nothing like a pinky photo to help me forget about my $30 parking ticket and the dread of oncoming "snow showers."

this past weekend there was SO MUCH SNOW. luckily one of adam's two weight-lifting room mates was nice enough to help me rescue my car. and adam helped too! my keds became swamps though, and now they're crispy from all the salt...

but i did order some boots yesterday and they should be getting here tomorrow! yay! i'm having everything i order online these days shipped to adam's house since i suspect somebody STOLE my yellow reebok's, of which i have still not received a full refund, but i talked to a reebok rep last night and he said it takes up to 30 days. boo hoo.

speaking of 30 days. 29/30 days until i fly away for France!

and... less than that to make presents for everyone i love! yiiiikes! jo ann's here i come, oh, and i have to get my oil changed, bah!

but no, i have lots of ideas for presents, although most people i'm making them for are going to be snooping around here so i'll be posting them and how-to's AFTER the 25th, but more sweetie photos to come, including my recent project at kinkos involving vintagey stationary and a color-copier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the photo, haha. It's really crappy quality but it looks so darling on my tree. Thanks so much!