Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ça va!




I bought these little Cram Cream cuppies at The Glitter Workshop this earlier today when I dropped off some little cards and mini candy canes to go into the goody bags for the lucky first 50 people who come to the High Noon Craftacular this weekend!

I'm officially finished with school stuff for this week, although I have a take home test, and a few assignments (including recording myself reading an excerpt Le Petit Prince by next Monday... + 150 pages of le Passé Simple, but I don't have to worry about that NOW! Because it's almost Craftacular time! I have a ZILLION things to stuff, many photos in the coming days should be expected.

Also, for anyone interested in buying stuff from my etsy store, you've probably noticed it's empty....

I'm going to refill it as much as I can sometime early next week. Hopefully Monday, but Wednesday at the latest!

Yum, stuffing. Oui, ça va!

No comments: