Monday, October 15, 2007

bah!

i have lot of photos to show off but i still have two more birthdays to pass until i can post them all! i'll try to get one of them up this evening of what i made my former roommate Laurel for her 21st.

also, i'm working on getting a photo of my $1 bicycle but i really don't feel like i should until it's in 100% working order (i still haven't had time to get the brakes fixed to my liking).

BUT the BIG NEWS of the day (and maybe the week) is that i got my first invite to a gallery show! it's going to be from Novemeber 30th to January 25th! and things are on consignment there too so besides getting some great publicity i might make some extra $$$.

it's being put on by the Kismet Gallery in Troy, NY. I really want to try to make it out there for the reception on the 28th but I don't think that's a cost (or time) - effective idea. oh well, hopefully there will be future shows that i'll have a realistic chance of making it too.

well, now I have to figure out what I'm going to make and get started (PLUS i still have a TON of plush to make for the CRAFTACULAR, but I really needed this jump-start, and I feel back to my plush-level of excitement now!)

more SOON i PROMISE!

No comments: