Saturday, September 22, 2007

curly photoshoot

well well well welllll i spent thirty minutes darting around the park with three teddy bears in my arms in attempt to find a secluded, pretty area. i really dislike being watched when i take photos, especially ones where i have to pose teddy bears! even though they're really cute. maybe it's a phobia.... (i just wrote write-up about spider phobias for my neurosis class and how they used exposure therapy by continuously showing "spider-anxious" individuals videotapes of spiders... SO that means i just need someone to go with me when i take photos and critically stare at me, or worse, at what i'm taking photos of).

ok...........





also i spent like the WHOLE day sewing these great little guys for the glitter workshop, despite a few frustrating moments.... but really sewing is making me work so much on my patience which is good because i think i've always been really impatient and hurried. so it makes me slow down or else if i don't things won't turn out like i want them. and i'm also learning a lot from my mistakes (corn i know but i am), so each time i mess something up i make a memo to not do it again! hey! yea! i'm getting bloggier and bloggier.

or maybe it's because i've been at the union for 2 hours now in the same room as where they're projecting the badger football game and i've caught some unknown, contagious social disorder.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

these are really great.