Sunday, August 5, 2007

pop art to plush

I haven't taken any new photos of my patisseries so until I do, I found some other neat photos of art while browsing Pop Art by Richard Leslie....



Object (Le Dejeuner en fourrure)
Meret Oppenheim, 1936




Pastry Case, 1
Claes Oldenburg, 1961-62



Floor Cake (Giant Piece of Cake)
Claes Oldenburg, 1962



Still Life Painting, 30
Tom Wesselmann, 1936

as far as MY crafts/arts go... I've stained little toasty faces on the creme brulees and started a batch of 4 pain au chocolats. I also went to the craft store yesterday and bought a lot of supplies, leaving me with only about 6 square feet of floor space in my room... hopefully my new place will give me a little more room and I can assign a corner to be studio-esque and hope that corner doesn't take over the entire efficiency.

Also news : put some of my fav links up, AND got 15 hours of sleep last night.

No comments: