Tuesday, August 14, 2007

chez moi

ok so i'm basically all moved in! and i really love it! and i'm really tired of lifting things! and i JUST counted 13 bruises on my leg, just now, in a public place, since i decided to go without internet in my new apartment to save on $$ so i have to go other places to get it.

i bought a vintage swimsuit today (FINALLY!!). it's mustard-yellow with swirls of varying shades of yellow swirly swirled in it, it's sort of way risqué though, b/c there are side panels that are just mesh and the panels extend all the way to dem leg holes so you can see 1/4 the butt on each side which would equal seeing 1/2 my butt when i wear it. aw well. you can see the duckie tattoo which is cool though. and the 'breast cups' are cones of doom which i'm going to have to fix. BUT it is amazing. and as soon as i get a photo of it (on the ground not on me) i'll put it up b/c it's so amazing.

so i'm very excited about that. i also bought an iced skim latte. my step-mum bought a croissant today! i'm already planning on putting that $ towards a neon green Dickie's messenger bag for class--but I'm going to remove the Dickie's tag (I don't like the colors) and put a horsie patch on it instead--is the plan anyway.

Wow this is a weird post.

Umm... my bed is really soft bc I used like 100 of the neighbor's drier sheets they had downstairs in the old house before i moved out! ha HA!

so my mom and Mar are going to be here in 3 hours so I came to Michelangelo's to get (1) coffee and (2) check out some things to do this evening. I'm thinkin : walk to the union and get ice cream and check out the new photography they're spoze to have up of France and Italy AND/OR go to the Simpsons movie BECAUSE it's in this really old and huge and AAMAMMMAAAZIIINNNNGGG theater downtown that i think would make any movie good. so i'm going to call the theater later and make sure it's in the big one or else that's scratched.

ummmmmm woo wooo.
welllll, oh, yea, felts. so i stayed up til 4:30 last night sewing Shana Logic's 6 croissants together, so all I have left now is the hand sewing. Then today I made 6 more croissants for my own purposes, and prep'ed a lot of creme's. then after moving some more shit and getting my hair cut and getting my record player set up I blasted that Christophe record :



and made 4 of the however many creme dishes, also for Shana Logic. So those are actually probably going to get sent off by this weekend! Yay!

Okay. I have to watch that youtube movie now, only in silence b/c it's really quiet here! shh!

ps... is Christophe's fly totally open when they do that ground-shot, looking up at him? umm, totally is. shameful.

No comments: